We certainly enjoyed being with everyone yesterday while celebrating both boys birthdays, hard to believe that these kids are growing up so fast. August & Sept is such a busy month for birthdays in Michael's family but we always enjoy being together. We are so happy to have the boys back home from OH. I told JJ yesterday that even though we don't see them every week it's nice to know they are "home" and they are able to come to all our family get togethers. We certainly miss having them around all summer and thankful that they won't be going back next year or we hope they don't.
JJ counting his money :)
Both boys blowing out their candles.
Michael with Jake
Kimme & JJ such sweet sister & brother :)
JJ with Lizzie she was telling him all sorts of things lol
Michael (Bubba) with JJ
JJ & me :) I don't have that many pics of me with him so I'm glad to have this one.
Jake & me, he had gotten upset so he didn't want his pic taken.
Kimme & me :) again glad to have this one.









No comments:
Post a Comment