Sun night about 9:30 Levi informed me that he wanted me to sew him about 5 or 6 stuffed hearts so I told him that wouldn't be a problem, I'd do it tomorrow night. I came home Monday night and showed him the material that I had & he picked out 2 colors and then said can you make 12? I said sure that will be fine so I started sewing & finished them around 9:00. When I took them to his room he said can you make some felt ones too? LOL I said yes, how many he said I don't know maybe 12. I said what in the world happened to making 5 or 6 of these things? He said I don't know thought maybe it would be nice to give one to everybody. I started going through my stash to see if I had enough felt and since he didn't care what colors as long as they were pink, reds or purples I was able to find scraps to use. I made 8 before it was time to go to bed so I told him I'd finish the rest tomorrow night. Well Tuesday afternoon he said there was 28 kids in his class so guess what I cut, stuffed & sewed a total of 28 hearts. It really wasn't that bad and I fell in love with the felt ones. I'm thinking that I'm going to make some to help decorate the house on Valentine's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment