Monday, April 4, 2016

Wedding shower wrist corsage

So we were at work talking about how much a corsage costs if you purchase from a florist. Someone at work was saying it would be around $20 so I volunteered to make on for her. I knew I had all the stuff I needed and I never charge them for making stuff around here. I found everything in my stash just another reason to keep all my little "junk" in my stash.

I was pretty thrilled with it & the picture doesn't do it justice because you can't see the black tuelle that's underneath the flowers, even when I brought it to work she said WOW that looks better than the pics. She's always telling me that I should go into business making things for people lol



 
Updated picture, the flowers a little blurry but at least you can see the black tuelle in this one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment