Saturday, March 19, 2016

Special Kids Run

This was my third year running the Special Kids Run, it's a great flat run but I was super excited to have Michael running it with me. It's for a great cause & is perfect for training for the half. I was pretty thrilled with our time especially since Michael's knees & hip was starting to bother him.

Michael,

Thank you for joining us for the 2016 Special Kids 15K & 5K this morning.
Your race results are listed below along with links to the complete set of
online race results.

Michael Newman
Chip Time:  2:05:12
Gun Time:  2:05:28
Time First 5.5 Miles:  1:07:32
Pace for First 5.5 Miles:  12:14
Time Last 3.8 Miles:  57:55
Pace for Last 3.8 Miles:  15:14
Overall Pace:  13:28

Angela,

Thank you for joining us for the 2016 Special Kids 15K & 5K this morning.
Your race results are listed below along with links to the complete set of
online race results.

Angela Newman
Chip Time:  2:05:13
Gun Time:  2:05:28
Time First 5.5 Miles:  1:07:32
Pace for First 5.5 Miles:  12:14
Time Last 3.8 Miles:  57:55
Pace for Last 3.8 Miles:  15:14
Overall Pace:  13:28
I went to pick up our packets on Friday, excited to not only get a tshirt but we got hats too.

 
 
Before the run it was freezing cold, the wind was blowing like crazy. I think when we started it was around 32 but the wind made it feel colder.

After the run & I still got a smile out of him :)

During the run, I was so proud of him!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment