Yarn that was picked up at various garage sales.
I used the pipe covering stuff again for this one.
Originally thought I'd just cover 1/2 of it but ended up covering the bottom half with plain yellow material that I had in my stash.
The end result
I was very honored when Amy called & ask if I could finish up these quilts for the nursing home where she works. The little ladies there had pieced together 4 quilts, 2 of them just needed to be binded together which are the 2 below that I worked on. The other 2 needed to be quilted & binded so I contacted on of our neighbors who happily agreed to do them. She has a quilting machine and I knew she could finish them a lot quicker than I could & I wasn't sure I even wanted to tackle it on my regular sewing machine. I was even more excited when she told me she was doing it for free. I had already decided that I wasn't going to charge for the labor on mine either so it worked out perfectly :)









No comments:
Post a Comment