Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Customer Service

In Jan I ordered a set of these Quilting rulers from Joann's, when the order came in there were 3 sets in the box instead of one set. They had only invoiced me for one set and only one set was showing shipped on the packing list. I tried to call their customer service but kept getting a voice mail so I decided to send them an email, about a week later I got an email saying "thanks" we will put some coupons in the mail. They sent me a postage paid label so I returned the 2 sets. I was excited to get 2 sets of 50% off & 2 sets of 40% off coupons that don't expire until 2013. Monday when I check our mailbox I was even more excited when they sent me a $15 gift card :) I was too excited and had a great story to tell our boys about honesty. I didn't expect anything more than the coupons but it just goes to show that being honest always pays off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment