Special thanks to Margaret for giving me a binder filled with the baseball card protectors that I needed to put my coupons in so I sat this weekend filled it up & organized all my coupons. Yesterday I went through the Walgreens sale paper and made out my list. Today at lunch I got my binder, sale paper & list and went shopping. I was so excited to walk out saving just a tad over 40.00 and got lots of items. I had 7.00 of catalinas from last weeks sale so I was also able to use those today too. I couldn't help but to come home & take a pic of my stash & my reciept. Everything I got was on sale & I had either a Walgreens or Mfg coupon & some items I was able to use both. I'm really loving the fact that I'm building up a stash while saving some cash :)


No comments:
Post a Comment