Korley Davis 11 year old daughter of Becky & Donald Davis (Michael's cousin) was diagnosed with Leukemia when she was 3 mths old. Due to complications she now is in dire need of a lung transplant. There is a huge benefit in Shelbyville Feb 11th. When I found out they were having an auction I knew the perfect person to contact to help make stuff :) Michelle http://tnmomsewing4fun.blogspot.com/ is always so gracious and is like me with a ton of crafty things around her house. She made the bows and I revamped the bow holder. I found it at Good Will for 6.99, it had a minor scratch so Michelle gave me the flower & button to hot glue on the side. I removed the picture & the glass and tossed them into my recycle bin. I covered the cardboard with the black & pink polka dot material and added the ribbons to hang the bows. We decided that the flower needed to go to the side so I used a ribbon to hang it. It was so easy to make too, thankfully Michelle did the hard part :)
No comments:
Post a Comment